Thai Rice Noodle
King Soba Organic Thai Rice Noodles are incredibly easy to cook and much faster than traditional noodles or spaghetti and are also low in fat. As tender very fine pasta, these noodles are ideal for young children or picky eaters.
These creamy white organic noodles also lend themselves to the preparation of many hot and cold dishes – from an oriental, Szechuan pepper stir fry to an equally sumptuous cold, lime vinaigrette salad with fresh coriander!
Along with typical Asian-style dishes, try swapping pasta for these noodles and enjoy a robust spaghetti pasta dish, that’s healthy too!
- 100% Organic
- Wheat & Gluten Free
- 3 paper-tied servings per pack
|Serving Size: 62.5g|
|Servings per Pack: 4|
|Average Quantity||Per serve||Per 100g|
|Gluten||Not Detected||Not Detected|
2. In a medium to a large pot, bring water to a rolling boil (if the pot is too small the noodles will stick together).
3. Submerge the noodles in the boiling water and reduce the heat to medium (reducing the heat prevents overcooking).
4. Use a fork to carefully separate and stir to loosen.
5. Cook for 3 minutes or until they begin to soften, gently stirring occasionally. Do not overcook.
6. Drain the noodles in a colander under cold running water and rinse well (this stops the cooking process). You can re-heat by adding them to your main ingredients or sauce.